The Upcon® portfolio includes dedicated readers for UCNP detection. Readers are equipped with a 980-nm laser diode and a sensitive detector to meet the requirements set by the exceptional Upcon labels.
The compact, easy-to-use and robust Upcon UCNP Reader is compatible with standard microplates and also scans lateral flow strips (a strip holder fits 10 strips at a time). This reader brings the great benefits of the technology both to R&D laboratories and also to end-users in various environments.
Besides the plate reader, we offer the portable Upcon LF Reader that reads individual lateral flow strips containing Upcon nanoparticles. This smaller-sized reader with similar performance to the benchtop reader (see the comparison data) is a handy option for on-site testing.
Lanthanide-doped particles are available as:
- Raw particles without hydrophilic surface
- Hydrophilic particles with –COOH groups
- Ready to use streptavidin conjugated particles
Our custom service offers:
- Conjugation to antibodies & other proteins
- Custom particles according to your needs
- Technology evaluations
Solid R&D pipeline:
- Several hydrophobic layers
- Different sizes